1. Go to CoinSwitch.co and Hover on Product. Select Tokens, Influencers or Websites option.
2. You will be redirected to - coinswitch.co/tools, Click on Get Started -
3. Enter your Domain name -
Enter your Official mail Id.
4. Select Source and Destination coins as per your requirements -
NOTE: The above step is not mandatory. If you do not select any Coins then by default “ALL” Coins will be selected.
5. Add the CNAME record -
NOTE: Make sure Traffic Through Cloudflare is unchecked when you add the CNAME
6. How to add a CNAME (alias) record to your DNS (Domain Name System) zone file for a domain registered?
Below are few Guides to add Cname on different DNS providers :
- Basic - https://support.google.com/a/answer/47283?hl=en
- GoDaddy https://sg.godaddy.com/help/add-a-cname-record-19236
- NameCheap: https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9646/2237/how-to-create-a-cname-record-for-your-domain